Electromagnetic locks apply the principle of electromagnetism. When the electric current passes through the silicon steel sheet, the electromagnetic lock will produce a strong suction force to tightly attract the iron plate to lock the door. A small electric current will produce a great magnetic force. When users turn off the power of the electromagnetic lock, it will lose its suction, so that users can open the door.
- Input voltage DC12V
- Working current 480mA±5 % (LM-2805)
- Tensile force range 200kg±5 %
- Lock body size 250x47x25.5mm
- Iron plate size 180x38x11mm
- Door Status / Signal output: NO/COM/NC