Steel Fire Doors are fabricated to withstand up to 2 hour fire and designed to be installed in new and existing compartments areas to separate different zoning areas. Steel Fire Doors are usually used in shopping complexes, offices and factories and residential apartments. Our Fire rated steel door come in single leaf and double leaf according to size and type requirements.
Available Size : 3’x7′, 3′-6″x7′ and 4’x7′ or 900×2100, 1000×2100, 1200×2100 mm.
Please contact for Price and available options in Single and Double Steel Doors.
Steel Fire Door Features:
- 14 to 18 gauge steel door panels according to Fire Rating.
- 16 & 14 gauge steel frame.
- Quick Fit frames are ready-to-install into pre-existing door openings.
- Minimum Door thickness 1 ¾ inches (44mm).
- Reinforced core frame with stiffeners and filled with Ceramic Wool insulation which can resist temperature up to 1300 Centigrade.
- Reinforced at hardware locations.
- Heavy duty ball bearing steel hinges.
- All doors with self-closing and self-latching Fire Rated / Certified hardware.
- Smoke seal and intumescent strip to stop cold smoke and flame spread (optional)
- Fabrication in accordance with ANSI/SDI 118.5, NFPA 80-1999, NFPA 252-1995, UL 10B, UL 10C and BS 476, Parts 20 & 22.
Delivery all over Pakistan with in 2 to 4 weeks depending on item type, stock availability and delivery location/city.
Installation services available for Lahore, Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot and other main cities in KPK and Punjab.